Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Just a warning...  This is going to be one of those mushy posts.  It's Thanksgiving in the USA today, and I just want to say what I'm thankful for.  First off, I'm thankful for my amazing friends and family, who puts up with me even though we all know I should actually be in the institutions I investigate rather than just investigating them.  I'm also thankful for my husband; Tergg.  He's been sick for about five years, and he almost gave up.  I'm so thankful for the fact that he didn't.  He's my best friend in the whole world, and I'd have died without him.  So, this Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for him toughing it out.  I'm thankful for the life we live, no matter how hard it can be sometimes.  

Stay Spooky,
Six

No comments:

Post a Comment