Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Asylum Obscura

This being the first post, I thought I'd take the time to explain what this blog is for.  We're not "ghost hunters," or "paranormal investigators." We're simply a group of friends who love the darker side of New England.  Asylum Obscura is a group of friends (myself, my husband Tergg, and my best friends Amusmental, and Kassassin) who want to show that no matter how pristine and beautiful a place is, there is always a dark side to it.  That's the beauty that I see.  Where someone else sees a run down or abandoned building, I see a beautiful world waiting to explore.  
Yes, I'm aware that that sounds like a crock of shit.  I'm afraid I sound dangerously close to as big a chode as that Zak guy on Ghost Adventures, but it's true.  Everything is beautiful, be it for it's darkness or it's light.  This blog will focus on not only on the dark beauty, but the stories and possibly even the haunted history behind the images we capture.  I'll work on making sure that the history of the places we visit are also showcased, not just the images themselves.  Stay spooky!

Six

No comments:

Post a Comment